Monday, August 9, 2010

NEW ARTICLE ON US FROM ROSE LEVY BERANBAUM!

For those of you who may not know of Rose Levy Beranbaum, I'm quite sure you will remember her landmark 1989 book, THE CAKE BIBLE, as well as her more recent, A PASSION FOR CHOCOLATE, and many other prestigious and award-winning cookbooks. Rose is an internationally recognized expert on the subject of baking and chocolate, and is doubtless one of the most influential Pastry Chefs of our time.

Recently I made the attempt to strike up a conversation with Rose, and I contacted her via email from her website: http://realbakingwithrose.com/ and I was surprised and delighted to hear back from her! I found her to be quite a pleasant, and approachable and generous Lady, and she was kind enough to accept my offer to send her samples of our chocolates, as I was quite keen on reading her appraisal of my work. Following is the link to the article which she has posted to her website:
http://www.realbakingwithrose.com/2010/08/chocolate_derry_church_heaven.html

No comments:

Post a Comment