Wednesday, October 7, 2009

CHILLY COLD BORING FALL DAY

Well I hate to post blogs when I really have nothing to say.....but it's a chilly windy Fall day in Pennsylvania, and there's not really anything going on today. This is the kind of early Fall day that I look forward to all year! It's time for hot coffee, football, cloudy windy days.......and MOST OF ALL>>>>>>>CHOCOLATE!!!!! Speaking of that......we oredered some chocolate today, and did a few other things in preparation for OPENING DAY at some point within the next 10 days or so. We are going to be selling our chocolates online, but we will also have a small display case at our production facility in the Mechanicsburg area.....we will be selling on a limited basis out of there as well, for those of you following this blog that live close by, and would like to stop out for some FREE SAMPLES! (just make sure you mention that I said FREE SAMPLES on my blog!)
.....the address is:

DERRY CHURCH ARTISAN CHOCOLATES, LLC
675 Williams Grove Road, Suite #1
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania 17055
717.602.8963

Well, I guess that's it for today.....I'm going to stare out my office window now for awhile at the blowing trees, and cars going by...and get another cup of coffee........

No comments:

Post a Comment